cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change equipment delivery date

th002200
Joining in

I am about to move into a new house and ordered a Volt package. I received my pre-contract documents but no Virgin account number yet, so I can't set up a user profile to access any order details.

There's been a change to my move-in date so I need to get the delivery date moved. Can't find any info about how to accomplish this and call centre staff are befuddled. Can any of the forum staff assist?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is there already (or ever was) a "live" VM connection at the new property?

Did you order a "quick start" pack or a full tech install?

Try calling the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and they may be able to sort it out for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is there already (or ever was) a "live" VM connection at the new property?

Did you order a "quick start" pack or a full tech install?

Try calling the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and they may be able to sort it out for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.