Menu
Scottamcam
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need technical support

My driveway is being renewed and the workmen have cut the Virgin cable. How do I get a hold of Virgin to have someone come out to repair it. I’ve tried calling and there is no option for this type of problem. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Need technical support

Text service on 07533051809 - about 24 hours for a reply.

150 from Virgin landline - as long as you can put up with the canned music.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone - as long as you can put up with the canned music.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need technical support

Hi,

You need the faults department

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos