Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need longer isolator cable

On our wavelength

Hi there

I need to move my HUB5 to a different location in my room but in order to do that i need a longer isolator cable. How can i get this done ASAP please? Can someone from the team get in touch and advise asap please?


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Fkhan, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you need to move your Hub 5.

I can look at doing this for you, however there would be a one charge of £25.

I will send you a PM so we can look into this, please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?