Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Need help: Internet cut (service show ok, but virgin test shows problem - can't get through to virgin)

When I call, I get cut off after a while saying offices are closed.

Service doesn't update to show a fault.

Can't use online chat either.

The link to contact someone on Virgin's own test page goes to a 404 link.

I can't run the test again either (says limit 3)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need help: Internet cut (service show ok, but virgin test shows problem - can't get through to virgin

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage", there is also a Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that may not be listed on the Area Status web page which usually covers 1000’s of customers) - that may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

Call in -- 08.00 sharp is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through ok at other times. Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4- "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos