cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an engineer

Corky606
Joining in

Grandson sorted out virgin for me after husbands death, but need an engineer to install as equipment to new for socket on wall, tried virgin  as I am deaf they kept saying I need relay uk, which is hopeless. All I need is an engineer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Corky606 

I've flagged this asking for or a member of the forum team to pick this up and arrange a tech appointment for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

Have your grandson call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 & explain what needs done.

I can't right now, he's back in Germany only came to uk for grandads funeral

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Corky606 

I've flagged this asking for or a member of the forum team to pick this up and arrange a tech appointment for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you, 😊 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Corky606, thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear about your loss, please accept our condolences, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, so I can help and get an idea of what is needed, please can you expand a little on what it is you are unable to Install and what issue you are facing when trying?

Regards

Paul.