cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nedd to move cable or go deeper under new driveway

FreddieH
Joining in

Hi I had Virgin install a fiber cable from the street to my house. At the time I informed the engineer that I will be laying a new driveway later and he said it will not be a problem to reroute or go deeper with the cable when we are ready.  We now want to proceed with the driveway, so how do we go about have the cable moved? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There will be a cost of £25.

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There will be a cost of £25.

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi Tudor,

Thanks a stack

Hi @FreddieH

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you managed to speak to our team as of yet or would you like me to look into this? 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

@Travis_M wrote:

Hi @FreddieH

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you managed to speak to our team as of yet or would you like me to look into this? 🙂

Regards

Hi Travis,

Thank so much for you reply.  Yes please can you look into it for me?

Kind regards,

Freddie

Hi FreddieH, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

We certainly can get the appointment booked in for you however we just need to confirm your address to ensure we are booking this on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details @FreddieH.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can track your engineer appointments online. Simply sign in to My Virgin Media and you’ll see your appointments on your account dashboard.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Stephen,

Thanks so much.  I don't see anything but suppose it will show later.

Kind regards,

Freddie

Has that now shown on the app for you FreddieH?

^Martin

Hi Martin,

Yes it is now on my app, thanks so much.

Kind regards,

Freddie