cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nearing the end of contract

madaraboss94
Joining in

So for the past near on 18 months i’ve had Virgin Media broadband, TV and the landline package for £33 a month. My bill is due to change on the 9th of September to £62 a month. **bleep** that. I’m 21 years old and live alone, no way am I paying that for 50mbps of broadband and a crappy TV box that hardly works. I want to downgrade to the low income broadband (£20 for 53mbps) but i’ve never done this before. I’ve got no idea what I’m supposed to do. I’m planning on contacting them on the 10th/11th of August to downgrade because they’ve got some rubbish 30 days policy. I’ve got not a bloody clue what I’m doing and they’ve screwed around with me a few times and i’m nervous they’ll not let me downgrade. Advice is appreciated ^

2 REPLIES 2

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey madaraboss94, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community sorry to hear your discounts are ending.

You can upgrade or downgrade your package anytime you wish via this link.

Please let us know how you get on, when you do change your package there could be a pro rota charge. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

sayekm
Fibre optic

You know if you hate the TV so much you can always speak to retentions team and renew another 18m WITHOUT TV and it be a lot cheaper. 

I use Virgin internet and SIM only but pay Sky for TV as its a personal choice.  Also if you a 21 year old living alone maybe just get a Virgin SIM card and remove the landline. Just a suggestion how to save some money

----------------------------------------------------------
M125 Volt powered by TP-Link Archer AX55