Menu
stoker1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nan/Nan/Nan No help from Virgin call center

Hi All, I ordered Virgin internet a few weeks ago. Was keeping an eye on the status via the app. Now it says ? Nan/Nan/Nan. I have spent a lot of time on the phone and after being on hold for forty minutes have had enough. 

Could someone from Virgin please let me know what is going on with my order? If it will be much longer I would like to know as have cancelled my current provider already and need to sign up with someone new asap.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nan/Nan/Nan No help from Virgin call center

Hedge your bets and ask your current ISP if you can go onto a rolling monthly contract  then can one once you have two broadbands running.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
stoker1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike, Good idea. Have just continued with SSE on a rolling contract after reading that. Hopefully, I will hear from Virgin in the next few days. Spent 56 minutes on hold waiting to speak to someone earlier today. Oh well....

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Nana message is VM code for..... waiting for the local council to permit us to dig up the road or pavement.

That depends on how quickly you council moves - 6-8 week delays are not unusual, then VM need to schedule their dig teams and then their install teams. So dont hold your breath - it will happen when it happens - meanwhile seek an alternative - temporary or permanent. When VM is finally installed you have a 14 day cooling off period to just cancel it without any cost to yourself - or keep it of course

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos