cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTL Wall Socket

Sani123
Joining in

Hi everyone!

I just got my Quickstart package today and realised I don't have a VM wall socket.

would I be able to use my NTL one(image attached) this is all I have also an Openreach one from my Sky wifi

Thanks

IMG_1544 (1).jpg

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
The NTL one should be the one to use - the cable should just push-fit onto it.

If you have issues, with that, Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 or 0345 454 1111 and book a Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Yes, NTL is one of VM's predecessor companies. If the cable is still connected to the cabinet there's a good chance it will work.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Joedzn
Tuning in

NTL is the company name prior to VM buying them, the cable in that box should work providing it was not cut by sky during install.

so the middle one right? and it would go into the part that's sticking out?

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Correct

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.