Menu
sib797
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

NO virgin media wall socket

I bought Fiber100 and choose the quick start up, but i just realised that i dont have VM socket at the new house, But when i spoke at VM to arrange the engineer to install new socket, they are not helping me and its only been 4 days and i am getting this kind of service, well i need to know what is the best way to cancel it as if they are not putting new Socket so stick with my old sky services. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO virgin media wall socket

You'll need to arrange a manned install, to put the necessary cabling in.

Who have you been contacting thus far? The normal C/S line or (presumably) the direct line for installation issues?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

sib797
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have contacted the VM and asked to cancelled now then they are ready to send engineer.. Well why not you did in the first place 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm not familiar with the website process for whether a manned install is necessary or not, but you mentioned in your first post that you'd chosen a QuickStart before realising it was unsuitable.

Are you saying that an engineer-based installation has now been booked?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @sib797,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you experienced this with yourself installation. We can understand the frustration this may have caused. I have been able to access your account using your forum details  and I can see you recently spoke to our team regarding this. I can also see you have an appointment booked to resolve this.

Please let us know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help regarding this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos