Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO DELIVERY DATE CONFIRMATION AFTER ORDERING BROADBAND PACKAGE

KETTO
Joining in

Good morning,

I hope you all are ok.

On 30/03 I placed the broadband order whose delivery was supposed to happen yesterday (05/04).

After the first "Your order summary" email, I have never receveided any further email confirming that the "self-install pack" shipment was on its way and as, a matter of course, on 05/04 I received nothing.

Being a new customer, I do not have any account number and password set up to pass the security check witht the customer service team. I can provide just the order reference number. As I am stuck in this kind of loop, does anyone know how to sort this out please?

Many thanks and thank you in advance for your help.

2 REPLIES 2

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning and thanks for reaching out to us. 

Sorry to heard you've had difficulties in receiving your equipment. 

I will pop over a private message and explain in details what we can do to assist with this. 

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KETTO,

Welcome to the Community Forums and to Virgin Media! Thanks so much for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear you never received a confirmation of the order you placed with us online. I'll do what I can to help.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take some details and look into this for you. You'll be able to find it over at the purple envelope.

Beth