Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

NHS Priority Install :(

Hi , 

I am an IT Support Analyst in the NHS and I recently changed address, I signed up as a new customer on the 27th of March and was due to have an install on the 10th of April, this got rescheduled on the day and moved to the 30th of April! I have since called up and got this moved to the 27th. Due to Covid-19, like many people, I have been asked to support users, most of them being doctors, nurses and other medical professionals from home however I am unable to because I am having to wait a month to get internet. My only solution is to tether to my phone and use my 4G which is incurring a large cost and the connection isn't stable. I have called up a number of times and explained my situation but to be honest I have never been taking seriously when expressing my concerns. On your website it says you are prioritising NHS workers however I haven't seen anything so far to suggest this is true. Please can someone reply to this post and please can someone help 

Lengy93_0-1586964908663.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NHS Priority Install :(

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode, account number and area code if you know this and I will look into it for you.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi. As you now have the install team there today would you like to mark the post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos, as this shows my manager that i am working and getting results.
Many thanks
Scott

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

An engineer Umran came out this morning and kindly installed my Broadband and TV, I am really impressed service I have received and to respond to so quickly has really helped me beyond measure. I am now able to remote in from home and support the NHS with a fast stable connection. Thank you so much for getting this arranged! 

🙂

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We've had a similar issue to the OP

Broadband was set for install Monday (4th May) but just been emailed to say it's moved to 19th May.

My partner is NHS worker currently working at home and needs broadband to be able to work.

Any assistance would be appreciated. 

Henry 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please post your own thread 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos