Menu
MassimilianoSav
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My virgin media wall socket cable broke.

When trying to set up my new virgin media Hub 3 it was not working. The wifi light was green and the base light was flashing green meaning that the internet was not connected to the Hub. So, I tried multiple times to unplug and replicate the isolator cable, however, one time I pulled on the wrong thing and the wall socket cable detached from itself. I can’t reach anyone at virgin media using the customer support phone number. I really want to book an engineer to come fix the wall socket and to also set up my new wifi.

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My virgin media wall socket cable broke.

Beat time to ring them is at 8am tomorrow morning. 

0 Kudos
MassimilianoSav
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The thing is when I call I don’t even get put on hold the automated voice just tells me the call centers are closed due to covid and then hangs up on me.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello MassimilianoSav,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry this issue with your HUB occurred which lead onto having the plug damaged. I have checked our fault checker and can see an engineer was sent out for this recently, can I ask how this visit went please? And if your original issue, before the plug became damaged, is now resolved as well?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos