cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My self-install package not delivered

Arvi
Joining in

Hi,

I have changed my delivery address to receive the self-install package, but it hasn't been delivered until today. In the tracking platform it was said that the package is already in the local depo since Thursday. I have made an appointment with the setup engineer tomorrow.

I asked Yodel and I get this info:

"It looks like there may be an issue with the parcel and it hasn't been scanned correctly for a few days. I do apologise for the delay in your parcel's delivery. It may just be that the label on the parcel is damaged, and we can't read your details correctly......If you don't see any movement in the parcel's tracking after 48 hours, please contact your seller who will be able to advise you of the next steps."

do you have solution?

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Arvi, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the equipment not arriving to you.

Can you please advise me if there's been any developments on this matter since your post?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

There has been an assistance from VM side to address the issue. I re-order the package and according to the information, they will send the replacement kit tomorrow.

Thanks

Arvi

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Arvi

Thanks for your reply

Great to hear so, please do keep us updated with how you get on 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs