Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My installation was mistakenly rescheduled. How do I undo this at short notice?

Hello,

I have installation scheduled for 13/11/2020.

I received an automatic text to ask whether I'm still available for that date. I respond with "YES".

The follow up questions were about a) if a member of my household is shielding (due to COVID-19) and b) if any of the members of my houshold are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.

I responded with "NO" to these questions and then received an automated response saying that due to the fact that someone in my household is shielding, the installation will need to be rescheduled!

I contacted support and was told I would receive a text message about it instead of waiting for a support technician.

Is there any way this can be rectified quickly?

Also, is there a way I can file a bug report for this with repro steps

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My installation was mistakenly rescheduled. How do I undo this at short notice?

Hi OpulentStone,

Thanks for your post and welcome 🙂

I'm really sorry that the text service has mis-understood your reply, it's something I will feed back for you.

It looks like you've been taken care of since posting so I hope you are enjoying your new services. If you do need anything from us then let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Melissa

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My installation was mistakenly rescheduled. How do I undo this at short notice?

Thank you, yes it got installed on the original date and it's all good now 🙂
0 Kudos