cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My friend has a red light on her hub.

Luke198824
On our wavelength

My friend has a red light on her boardband hub and I have check in cables on her hub and they seem to in OK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Luke198824

Sorry to hear of the hub issues and red light experienced by your friend, we understand the concern this can cause and appreciate you contacting us on their behalf via the forums.

Please can you ask them to try this for us:

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location and out of direct sunlight, if possible.

• Switch the hub back on at the power. The Hub should now operate normally.

Please report back with the result. Do you know if they have been in touch with the team?

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The hub will need replacing, but she will have to arrange it. Someone from VM will be in touch about the near move.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Luke198824

Sorry to hear of the hub issues and red light experienced by your friend, we understand the concern this can cause and appreciate you contacting us on their behalf via the forums.

Please can you ask them to try this for us:

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location and out of direct sunlight, if possible.

• Switch the hub back on at the power. The Hub should now operate normally.

Please report back with the result. Do you know if they have been in touch with the team?

Rob

Just done that and the red light has now gone.

Sorry I said it's working but it's not the top green light is on and the data with two arrows green light flashing but the light on the bottom of the hub is not on.

Sorry the two green lights have gone off and the light on the bottom of the hud has come back on and it's still red but the devices that is connected to hub is working in the Internet no problem.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Luke198824,

We can get a tech to come and look at this for them, they would need to reach out as you cannot book on her behalf.

What hub does she have with us?

Zoie