cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My flat is not on the Virgin broadband address list however my neighbours are listed.

MoZo
Joining in

I would like to switch to virgin media; however, I am unable to find my flat on the address list, I have checked my neighbours who live in adjacent houses on the left and right of my building, and their address comes up in Virgin broadband address list. The flat I live in was built around 2010.

Can someone please help me figure out what is going on?

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @MoZo

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

WorstISP
Up to speed

Why do you want to switch to Virgin? If you're switching to get a better speed be warned that I'm paying for 1Gbps and my speed drops to below 1Mbps at least once every single day, forcing me to restart my router every single day at random (So I can't even take a video call from home or watch a movie without an interruption).

Virgin are now claiming that they don't actually offer a guaranteed speed, even though the contract states a minimum of 50% of the advertised speed.

Buddy, don't switch to Virgin, they don't actually provide the speed they advertise.