Menu
aaronservicex
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My fable installation date

I decided to switch to Virgin Media at the end of November 2020 and was due to be installed on the 9th of December 2020. On the 8th of December I received an email saying that my scheduled installation date has been changed to the 30th of December 2020, so I waited patiently.

On the 29th of December I received an email saying that again my installation date has been rescheduled to the 14th of January, although I this really struck a nerve, I again waited patiently until the 13th of January.

“The 13th?” You may be wondering. Well on the 13th of January unsurprisingly they have rescheduled the installation date to the 5th of February.

I have had enough of waiting patiently, I have been given any explanation why it keeps being delayed, I have been without wifi for nearly 2 months and yet I’m supposed to be working from home.

Got no hours in the whole of December which left to me nearly losing my job but also received £0 in pay for the month of December.

I want to know why it’s being delayed and why it’s taking nearly 2 months to install a line to my home.

0 Kudos
Dazzasky2001
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My fable installation date

Personally I would have cancelled my order after the 2nd cancellation. 

aaronservicex
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My fable installation date

Wouldn’t blame you!

0 Kudos