Menu
Wayne14
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My area - when will it be serviceable

Hi I wonder if anyone could give me an idea of when virgin media fibre broadband will be available in the Np23 5td postcode area thanks. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My area - when will it be serviceable

Hi Wayne14, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community and even better that you are wanting Virgin Media services. 

I can see we are not currently in the area but am happy to find out if there are any current plans in the making for you. To do that I will need your full address. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly Wayne14. 

I have forwarded the address over to our lightning teams now to see if there are any plans. 

Once I get a reply from the team I will let you know, good or bad. Just to set expectations it may take a few days depending on how busy they are 🙂

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Morning Wayne14, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I waited for the lightning teams to come back to me on this one. 

They have confirmed that as of yet, there are no plans in place to install your area I'm afraid. 

I know this isn't the news you'd be hoping for however make sure you register your address with us here, if you haven't already. Once registered the team can get some plans on the go to come to your area 🙂

Take care and apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Wayne14
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all Wayne14. 

It may be worth getting your neighbours to register on the same link so it creates a higher interest and means a bigger chance of being included in future plans for 2022. 

Pop back here and let us know if you would like us to check this again. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos