cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My address is not listed o the credit check page

amaderby
Joining in

Hello, 

I'm trying to get Virgin Media for my new place but unfortunately on the credit check page when I type in the postcode all flats are shown but my previous flat. Can you please help me with this? I have looked for the answer online but every time it seems it's resolved by private message. 

14 REPLIES 14

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

I can certainly help you with this, I have sent you a private message (purple envelope top right corner) where I can discuss it further with you.

Thank you, Joe

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi amaderby, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've not been able to see a resolution for this publicly. Usually, our postcode checker works off the Royal Mail database. If your address is a new address that has only recently been updated then we may need to manually update our database with our House Files team. 

We take people in to private message to get their details and then we can go from there 🙂 

I can see Joe spoke with you via private message, can you confirm if things are resolved now? if not pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The issue is resolved now, thank you!

Thanks for letting us know that this has now been resolved for you @amaderby but please do get in touch if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hello. I have same problem, but address is in Royal Mail list already. Can you please update list so i can join Virgin?

Hi lilszi,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Can we just clarify that you want our services at your new address, however it is not showing as a serviceable address?

If your address is on the Royal Mail list already, it may be that we do not supply to this area currently.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details and get this investigated for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hello, I have the same problem. My address is on the Royal Mail list and my neighbours are Virgin media home broadband users. But my address is not on the Virgin media address database, can you help add me to the address database so that I can join Virgin? Thanks.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @vleung,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Forums!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem as well. Unfortunately, even if your neighbours have Virgin Media services, we may have identified your property as non-serviceable.

However, I'm going to take a look at this for you. Please look out for my private message in the top-right of the Forums.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

TommyK1986
Joining in

My address is incorrect on the address list!

Our neighbours, at number 55 have the correct address, but ours has been listed as 55-57 and so VM will not book an engineer to connect us! Is there a way to get our address updated on the system so that we can get on with getting online?

Thanks in advance for any help!