Menu
basement
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My Virgin Media registration problem

I'm not sure if this is the correct board to be making this post, but I can't find a better one. Mods, please move if so.

Long story short, I had to take out a new contract with Virgin Media as my old account was closed and now I need to make a new My Virgin Media account. However whenever I attempt to make an account I get to the first page where you input your name, account number, and area code but then nothing happens it just refreshes the page when I try to continue. Does anyone know a way to fix for this? This also includes me having completed the captcha so it isn't that.

On a semi-related note, my email address (the one I plan on using for the new account) is already registered with my old account. I can sign into my old account, but it doesn't seem possible for me to remove the email address from it. Whenever I check my preferences or settings it tells me the link is broken and I need to sign back in again. The last thing I want is to have my account split across multiple email addresses (I had to do it once before and it's much more of a chore than you'd imagine). Does anyone know a fix to this also?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Virgin Media registration problem

Hi basement, thanks for your post.

I'll be happy to try and get all of this sorted for you. I'll need to access your old & new accounts to do so though.

Look out for my PM requesting a few details & please get back to me when you can, we'll take it from there.

Tom

0 Kudos