Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Multiple order missing

I have placed 2 orders this week - one last Sunday to upgrade my elderly parents package, TV box and Broadband in light of the current situation.   A confirmation was received and delivery by courier was due on Wednesday - nothing arrived - checked online and no record of the order.

I placed another order yesterday and checked again today online and still no confirmation of that either. 

I do appreciate things are very difficult at the moment but this online ordering is supposed be as automated as possible and should alleviate the issues - as things stand I am struggling to keep in touch with my parents and they are struggling with the M70 BB that they have.  

I need someone to check the order and confirm it has been placed and will come on Monday as per the new delivery date but there are no contact avenues available at this time.  What can be done?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Multiple order missing

You can try phoning it in or wait here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread, someone should be along within a couple of days

Don't bump your thread; it doesn't get answered any quicker.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Try logging in to your "My Virgin" area and look for contact support options and locate the online Chat.  This is currently the only way you will be able to talk to someone about your order. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but the online chat appears to have been disabled at the moment and the phone lines are 1.5 hours wait time - that's why I thought try here in case there were employees from their community and social teams working these threads to help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi LynnCam,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome to you, I will be happy to look into this for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Is this the account you are trying to order something on, what is it you are trying to change.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I placed an order last Sunday to upgrade to m200 bb and a new TV box... This was due to be delivered on Wednesday and did not happen... I placed a new order on Thursday for the same and this is due Monday but there is no order appearing on my account so I am concerned that this is not going to happen either

0 Kudos