Menu
Coldcut76
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving

I first started this process over a month ago regarding moving to a flat in the same building that apparently can’t have virgin media but after a spotter checked it out it can as he told me he was putting in a construction order for a new access point & this was before Christmas & after calling another 4 times I’m still none the wiser as to when this will happen. I’m just going round in circles it’s getting very frustrating

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving

Pre-installation & Delivery team on 08000 521 734

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Coldcut76
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Already spoke to them less help than the moving team 

0 Kudos
Coldcut76
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This is getting a joke now I’ve phoned multiple times to get a answer regarding a installation date it’s absolute madness.can someone from the virgin media team do a post code check on the post code CV9 1AH 

Colville House, 211 Long Street !it says that flats 1,2,3 & 4 can’t have virgin media services & flats 5 & 6 can ! I lived in flat 6 & have now moved to flat 1 which is on the ground floor of the building which is a 3 story building that was converted into flats years ago, flat 5 has a virgin media cable to his flat & he has no intention of using the services so basically if it was disconnected it could be connected to my flat as it is 2 floors below or even disconnect my old connection at flat 6 as this could also do the job 

A spotter came out & checked the property & messages me to say it was possible to service flat 1 but now after multiple phone calls this has still not been updated to give me any idea as to a installation date etc, I started this process weeks ago now & the reply on her about contacting the pre installation team earlier is like a cop out speaking to them is like going into a fish & chip shop & asking for a bag of cement the only team that have been any help is the moving team & Ryan who I’ve spoken to the most has been the most helpful. I would like someone to actually help me rather than giving me a number to call that just keeps sending round in circles

0 Kudos