Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving

I placed an order on Monday 16th to move my broadband to my new flat and was told via a rep (in chat) that this would take place tomorrow on Thursday 19th.

However I have received no confirmation as if this is going ahead? I like many others am working from home so it's essential that I have an internet connection. I've also received no details about the transfer itself. I'd chosen not to have an engineer in the anticipation that it would be as simple as connecting my existing router to the Virgin Media cable which is already in my new premises.

I've also raise the query in chat but have been waiting for over an hour for someone to reply to me.

What else can I do? Can someone please confirm to both the transfer and the re-install process.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving

Hi this is a public forum so not an instant response method, it can sometimes take 4 or 5 days for a virgin person to respond, I know it's a pain but persevering on a phone is the best option. Regards Micky
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving

Hi and thanks.

Yeah I figured as much but trying to cover as many bases as possible. The customer service has been shocking

0 Kudos