Moving virgin router to another room

Liam_S36
Joining in

I need to move my router connection from frontroom to an upstairs front bedroom

7 REPLIES 7

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM will do this for £25 as a non-fault call-out. 

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Liam_S36 

Welcome back to our community forums.

As mentioned by @Tudor, There will be a call-out charge for this hub move https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/price-guides Please let me know if you are happy with this and we can book the appointment for you.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good afternoon,

Piggy backing on this thread as I have a similar issue. Would like to move the router from one bedroom to another. Additionally, the cover to the outside connection point has disappeared and all the wires are exposed (no idea when this happened). Is this something else you could help with?

Thanks,

Jack

• Yes that is ok, book it in please

Hi @Liam_S36 

I'll send you a PM now to book this in.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @Jackhouse 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Please make your own thread in the future. This is to ensure no work is missed.

I'll send you also a PM

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Liam_S36 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you.

Please do pop back to the community if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team