Menu
jojingree
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving virgin line, router, phone, tv box

As part of some home renovations we need to move our virgin line to the other side of our living room. How do I book an engineer visit for this? I can't seem to call Virgin the phone line doesn't work. If I can't contact Virgin can I get an electrician to do this? 

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving virgin line, router, phone, tv box

call CS and request the work - the standard CS number does work.
it'll cost £99 and will probably be deemed as non-essential so may not be done as quickly as repairs.

and no, you can't get anyone to touch the virgin cabling other than virgin themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
jojingree
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please can you tell what the CS number is? I've been calling 150 all afternoon and it just says 'we are too busy try again later goodbye' on repeat.

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM are currently saying if you have a working service they will not undertake this discretionary work while virus infection rates are at the current level. That protects VM staff and you as well. So you will have to wait and be patient.

150 is the number you need and is free from a VM landline or VM mobile, otherwise you need 0345 454 1111. Lines are busy. Try early in the morning when lines open at 8am. But don't bother at the moment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos