Menu
Beth1304
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving to a new property

I’m moving home I’m not currently with virgin but was wanting to join, I’ve been told by the landlord of the property that I can’t have virgin as they are just cancelling their contract and virgin has stated that no one can join from the property for the next 90 days after disconnecting. Can someone clarify this as I’d be a new customer as it’s a rented property. 

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving to a new property

Read up customer reviews on VM before you sign.  There's a few things VM do really well, but there's also a range of things that they're really struggling with.  Fast broadband is great, so long as it gets installed on time, at the agreed price, works reliably, the company is easy to deal with, and any faults or customer service issues are fixed promptly without hassle.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving to a new property

Hi,

this is not the case, you can join as long as the existing account is closed.
I will send you a private message for some more details to see what I can do to help you get this done smoothly. Many thanks

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos