Menu
Portofino
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving tivo box back to a previous room.

I'm wanting to move my tivo box and reconnect it to a cable that remains in the room I used it in previously. The cable isn't live, can it be activated remotely?

This issue is further complicated because its now so difficult to get anyone to answer the phone, and my online chat messages appear to be getting ignored.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving tivo box back to a previous room.

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 10 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.