cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house

Ukish
Joining in

Hi,

Is there a minimum period before we are able to move services to another property? Or maximum number of times we can move services?

I currently have services with VM and am planning to move home. However, the new house will be undergoing major renovations for another 6 months, so I will be renting a third property in the mean time.

Is there likely to be any issues if I were to move my services to the rented property initially and then after 6 months (or so), request VM to move the services again to my new house?

thanks in advance,

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ukish 

There are no restrictions, or time scales for moving property, or the number of times you move.

If moving into rented property you made need to obtain the landlords permission to allow VM to install at that address.

,Also don't forget that VM doesn't service the entire country.

If you need to check any addresses then use /virginmedia.com/broadband/postcode-checker 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ukish 👋 Thank you for your post 😀

We'd suggest contacting our dedicated movers team to discuss this matter. The best number to call them on is 0345 454 1111 (Option one, then four, then three), or 150 from a Virgin Media landline or Virgin Mobile.

If, however, you have any further queries you'd like to discuss in writing, please don't hesitate to pop back to us.

Thank you for your support @newapollo 👍

Regards,
Daniel