Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving house

Hello.

I contacted Virgin over the phone, at first to cancel my package as part of my move to a new house. I then decided to renew my contract and take it to the new house, which would need installation.

Since then my contract seems to be the same on my account, without the promotional price and outside of the 18 month period, so no changes on that. I also have been sent a return package for my equipment, even though I was told to take it with me to the new house. And I still haven't received anything about the installation on the other house and my account does not reflect any moving in process.

Before calling (last time it took me over one hour of waiting on the phone), I wanted to try the online chat, but when I press on the links for that, nothing happens. So I wanted to try here first.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving house

Hi there mmedinillaa.  Thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear your move and transfer has not run smoothly.  I would like to look into this more closely for you. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos