Menu
andyw0
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving house - recabling

We've had a remodelling of house done - switching round all the rooms.

The builders removed the cable entry points for our virgin cables because we will now want them going into different rooms.

Some questions on this:

1. Do I need to book an engineer to come and get them put into the right rooms now? If so, how much would this cost?

2. We currently have moved out while the building work is being done, and took our Virgin package with us - so there is no live virgin account at our old address currently - we will obviously move that back across on the day we move back in to the other house.  But obviously we can't set it all up until we have Virgin cables coming into the house.  So, can the cabling work be done in advance of us moving back in? (we obviously have full access to the house).  If not, we would want to make sure we get an engineer booked for the day we move back in to get it all done together - is that do-able?

3. How do I do all of this - do I need to speak to someone? (it's really difficult to get through to anyone on the phone lines currently).  Can I book what is needed online?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Daryl_l
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving house - recabling

Hi there my name is Daryl 

I will send you a private message regarding this matter 

0 Kudos