Menu
Joshnorth95
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving house - no Broadband/TV

Hi, I recently moved into a new home (previous owners had Virgin media) and I’m unable to get internet access/TV network with my Virgin media kit. I contacted Virgin media a week before my move who told me the activation date would be 11th December. I moved in on the 9th December and got my  router set up on the same day with no issues, but since the 11th it seems my WiFi and tv has been cut off.I’ve logged into my Virgin account which now states I am “no longer with Virgin” although my old account number and new (on the new contract I was sent) are different, so I have reregistered the new account number with a separate email which shows the correct info -

From what I can gather, Virgin need to activate my account now I have moved, but despite endless hours of trying to get in touch on the activation phone number as well as webchat I just get cut off. 
does anyone know how I can get my account activated/ get in touch with someone that can help? Without the pleasure of listening to 3 songs over and over for hours on end? - been a customer for years with Virgin and find it poor when trying to get help

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving house - no Broadband/TV

Try calling the activation line at 08.00 you usually get through quickly then.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos