cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house but not confirmation email

Lorddale4
Joining in

We're moving house this weekend. We waited all day yesterday to get through to somebody to arrange for a technician to come on Monday 9th October and move virgin to our new house. We were told we would get a confirmation email but still haven't received anything. I want to make sure we are actually getting virgin at the new place on Monday. 

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Lorddale4, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the lack of confirmation E-Mail, can you confirm if anything has since been received?

When you move to a new property you would be issued with a new account number and therefore a new contract via E-Mail to confirm the order?

Please ensure that your junk/spam folder has also been checked for any mail sent by our team

Thanks,

David_Bn

We received two messages, one saying to expect the technician today (as planned) and another from a random telephone number saying Thursday! Nobody has showed up today so I've wasted the whole day waiting for someone. Who knows if they will show up on Thursday either. Such appalling customer service for something which should be relatively straightforward. I assume I will get a discounted bill this month as I'm not able to use the services I'm paying for?? 

Hi @Lorddale4 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill