Menu
Sajk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving home

I called virgin media last week about moving home. The postcode I am moving has virgin broadband. The neighbours has virgin broadband but my house number shows not available. So, the agent said he will call in a couple of days as he wanted it checking. He did not call back so I called again on 3rd September. And, he said spotter needs to check this and will answer back in 10 working days. As, I am working from home, I need to get an answer soon so that I can arrange alternate. Could someone please check.

0 Kudos
yekrub
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home

You could try an enquiry on your neighbour's address as he already has a Virgin service. If that also comes up 'no service' you have a stronger reason for telling Virgin that there is something wrong with their system that needs checking out.

Possibly more direct, you could phone Sales Dept and say you are thinking of signing to Virgin at the new address, but do not mention that you want to transfer. When the Sales Dept gets a sniff of new business it will probably move much faster than the useless customer service teams. Once details have been clarified, you could then explain to the Sales Team that it is a transfer of an existing service.

0 Kudos
JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home

Hi there,

I have sent you a private message I need a few extra details and I can look into this for you.

Thank you Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos