Menu
Algotiger
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving home - technician did not turn up as he was watching football

Arranged to move broadband 2nd June to new home. Given a date of 18th June. Was told existing service would be cut of on 18th June and new service at new house will be installed that day. Service cut off but nobody showed up at new house.

Called customer service about 12 times, nobody can help, they keep passing me from person to person and then they cut me off each time. As of today I have no service and no date for new installation date for new house. What incompetence? Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home - technician did not turn up as he was watching football

Hi @Algotiger,

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. I'm so sorry to hear of the situation you're in with your new installation!

I know you have been chasing this with customer services but just to confirm, have you spoken with our pre-installation team at all on 0800 052 1734? They may be able to provide further information.

Let me know.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Algotiger
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your message of sympathy. But I have been calling customer service since Friday, but no luck, as I said they keep passing me off to diffferent teams then I get cut off. One person I managed to speak to asked to re-schedule to 5th July and when I said that was un-acceptable, they cut me off. I am really not in the mood to get on the phone again. I just want some to come in to my new address in next day or so to do the install which they should have done last Friday. How can this be difficult for a cable company?

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Algotiger,

Thanks for your reply, I wanted to check as our installations team are best to advise on this.

I can send you a private message, just to confirm some account details and can try my best to find out what's going on here.

Please look out for the purple envelope at the top right hand side of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos