cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving cable entry

thesnowbells
Joining in

Hi,

We've just moved into a new property and for some inexplicable reason the previous owners had the cable entry point come in through the upstairs bedroom wall/window. We'd like to have this moved so that it comes in through the downstairs living room (on the same side of the property). I understand that I'll have to pay a non-fault call out fee but I was wondering how is best to go about booking this? Is it even possible with the current COVID restrictions?

Thanks,

Rob

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes they will do this no problem.

Unless its a "structural" issue on the building that mad ethem come in upstairs.

Anyway call it in on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others (national rate) - they will sort it - the charge for this is now £25.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello thesnowbells

Sorry to hear about route of the cable
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you and arrange for these to be moved 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L