Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Wi-Fi to a different room.

Joining in


Can someone please point me in right direction on who I can contact regarding moving my Wi-Fi from a back room downstairs to an upstairs front bedroom? 

thanks 😊 


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I presume you mean your internet connection. There is a charge of £25.

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey triplets0326, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community we can help with this here.

However as mentioned there would be a £25 one off charge for this.

I will send you a PM now to get this looked into. Please look out for my message. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?