cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving TV box

Ann1965
Joining in

I Need to move the Virgin box to another location will need re routing of the outside cable .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ann1965,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we can certainly arrange a technician to relocate the cable, this as advised would be a one off call out fee of £25, if you would like me to arrange this I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Standard fee of £25 for this sort of work

If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up and arrange with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ann1965,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we can certainly arrange a technician to relocate the cable, this as advised would be a one off call out fee of £25, if you would like me to arrange this I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Ann1965
Joining in

Hi Paul,  that would be great.  

Hi there @Ann1965 

I can see that Paul has popped you a PM now, just give the envelope in the top of your screen a click and you should be able to view the private message where we can assist. 

Thank you

Hi Paul,

I also need to arrange this. Could you send me a private message so we can schedule a date please.

Thanks, 

Rob

Hi Skeatsy 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting and letting us know you need some support with moving your TV box. 

We can certainly offer some support getting this arranged for you! As mentioned by my colleague Paul a little higher up in this thread there will be a one off technicians call out charge of £25. I will send you a PM now to confirm a few account details and offer support with this. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 
We can return to this public thread with an update again when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! All the best. 🌞

Molly

Betty_Hill
Joining in

Good afternoon, I am looking to move my TV box and router within the same room.

Can I book this Service for £ 25.00

Yes please.

Hi I am looking to move a TV box and router to a different location in the same room.

Is it still £ 25 for this service ?