Menu
KrisY
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Moving House

I filled in a form for moving house and want to take my vm services with me, a month ago. I got an email to confirm request received and someone would contact me 'soon' but i've heard nothing at all. Can someone from VM help please?? Moving home is stressful enough without poor service from VM. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving House

Good Morning KrisY,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see this post has gone unanswered for an extended period of time.

Can you please advise me if our Movers team have since been in touch with you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
KrisY
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi David

No, nobody has contacted me yet - it's been 36 days since i got the email saying that a member of the team would be in touch 'soon'. 
 Kris

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming Chris and sorry to hear no ones been in touch.

We're not trained in house moves but the team are available over 150/0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 3 or they are also available over text on 0753 305 1809. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
KrisY
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you fir that - but i have already tried text service and got absolutely no response there either. Calling, just get cut off. What is the point of being able to do it online, getting an email confirming request to move and then nobody contacting me as advised?? And that none of the techs on here have been able to give the moving team a heads-up about it?  Such shoddy service, - i had to fight very hard just to get VM installed in the first place - so many, many calls, only to be lied-to. It was a tech on here who FINALLY got it sorted for me, weeks later! And my formal complaint went unanswered too. it doesn't make me want to renew my contract when it's time to so that's for sure. 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As previously advised sadly we're unable to assist with house moves over the forum page, but the house moves team are both available over the phone if you use the options above you'll get straight through to them or you can text the team stating it's a house move query and they'll pop you through to the correct teams queue as this one is not an immediate service. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos