Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving House

Hi, I am having to move from here to a vacant property on 1st May as I cannot put the move off any longer. I hvae been through the moving form online and completed but had no respnse or confirmation that it was received. I have tried 3 times to talk on the chat, only to go throught the chat bot questions and having no response from Friday and I have tried 3 of the options when calling to try and speak to someone but all call centres are closed.

Can someone please advise how I can find out if my move request has been accepted, if virgin are unable to complete the move I will have no option but to close my account to ensure the service is cancelled in the current prperty. I want to take virgin with me as they are the only fibre option available at the new premises.

Any help much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving House

If you send us a text message with your accound number and address, with as much detail as you can to 07533051809, one of our team will call you back.

Please understand that waiting times will be huge during this crisis, and you could be waiting a day or two.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving House

hi,im a virgin media tech,can i help?..if you send me your postcode and house number privately,(go  over my profile)..i see what i can do

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos