Menu
Feverdog2872
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving House - existing owner not cancelled contract

I am just about to move into a new house and have ordered a new broadband/phone account with a delivery date for the new hub.

The previous owner had an account with Virgin which should have been cancelled at this property.

I received an email from Virgin advising: 

We've taken a look at your order and we've noticed that there is already a Virgin Media account at the address you gave us in somebody else's name. That means we won't be able to deal with your order just yet. 

We've tried calling you already, but it looks like we were trying at the wrong time. So please look out for our call and we'd be delighted to get you up and running.

I have not received any calls and cannot get through to speak with someone at Virgin. How can I check the current order status and if there are any delays in getting my broadband set up?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving House - existing owner not cancelled contract

Good Morning

I will take a look into this for you to see if we can speed up the process for you. I will ensure that we get you called back this morning if you’ve missed the calls.

Keep an eye out for my private message 

Thank you

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos