Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving House - Unable to contact Virgin Media

Hello everyone, 

I am wondering has anyone else had difficulty contacting Virgin Media regarding a house move.  

I completed the moving house request in March 2020 and missed a call from a gentleman in the VM call centre, who said he would call me back.  I tried to return the call but was put through to the Moving Home department, the call centre was shut and I was directed instead to the website - where there was no option to contact VM - so the circle continued.

I'm due to move on 30 April and due to my commitments it's important I have internet access (I work within nursing and social work education). 

Is anyone able to offer advice on how to make contact with VM? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Moving House - Unable to contact Virgin Media

we have a text messaging service set up if you can text your query then we will text you back its 07533051809, this is a free service.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Zoe. 

I've used the text message service and been transferred to the cable team - awaiting their response to my query. 

Not resolved yet, but at it's been moved along a bit further. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

any update since?

0 Kudos