Menu
Wakers5
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving House - New install

Hi all, so, spoke to 7 different people on the phone trying to figure out what on earth is going on and each one has told me something different. recently moved house and the install date was supposed to be 1/09/20. 3 days before that they said sorry got to rearrange to the 19/09/20. We received a text this morning confirming the date and the COVID-19 protocols. So I thought I’d ring up and double check. External work needed to take place, so one person told me they found a blockage on the 15/09/20 and they will fix that on the 24/09/20..... after my installation date. Now they have said they will let us know if the installation date will change AGAIN, even though we have had text confirmation. Complete and utter shambles. What were they going to do? Let me know on the day they cannot do it? 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving House - New install

Good afternoon, sorry to hear of the install issues and also for the delayed reply.

I've not been able to locate your account via the forum information supplied, do you still need assistance with this? Please let me know and I'll be happy to help

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos