cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home

kadaaa9
Settling in

The customer service is atrocious and a total joke. I've been trying to transfer the services to the new address for the past 4 days. I've wasted 8 hours being on the phone waiting just to speak to anyone only to be transferred to another person who has no freaking clue how to solve the issue. The vicious circle. What is the point of having 490312831 different departments if none of them can help you in any way?

Absolutely horrendous. 

Is there actually ANY WAY to get this sorted ? Or the only way is just to get rid of this provider and look for something with a decent customer service?

1 REPLY 1

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Something seems to have happened to your thread, as I can only see the last post now.

You're not alone. We have new neighbours, and there was an Openreach van outside there a couple of days ago. Apparently the new people were so frustrated at getting a Virgin connection that they gave up trying.  The previous residents certainly had Virgin there. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.