Menu
seanwhite9
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Moving Home

Hi, I've just moved Home my services were meant to be activated Monday, there was an issue, it was meant to be working today, is still isn't working, and every time I ring I get told to try in an hour or to restart it and it isn't working. can someone help I can't keep ringing and being fobbed off

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Home

quickstart ?

0 Kudos
seanwhite9
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes it was Quickstart, the lights just on yellow as it has been since Monday, I've been told it's activated now and should be working

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @seanwhite9,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your first post, we really appreciate you posting here.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your equipment. 

Any instructions on how to complete and activate your QuickStart equipment can be seen here. Our website has a lot of instructional videos on how to install our equipment without technical help.

However, I was able to navigate your account through the details given in the forums, and I can see that you have been in contact with our team very recently to try to have this issue rectified.

Can you keep us updated if this issue still requires our help and attention?

Please keep us updated. 

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
seanwhite9
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's been escalated now, hopefully will be resolved, thanks for the response.

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @seanwhite9,

That's great to hear! Please keep us updated on this and let us know if you need any further support.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos