Menu
Gedwolf
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving Brown omnibox

Currently having a new porch extension built and the brown omnibox and black cabling are directly in the way of new brickwork. Need these moving urgently so that current building work can be completed, but have been told that no engineers are currently available until Covid-19 restrictions are removed. Will the new Covid restrictions allow for engineers to be called out. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Brown omnibox

Morning @Gedwolf

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - moving the Omnibox for this reason would be classed as a non-fault visit and would incur a call out fee of £99

At the time of your post, these were still being classed as non-essential and have been on hold during the lockdown period; we have been awaiting an update as to when we can once again start booking these sorts of jobs. 

We can now confirm that from Monday 15th, non-essential works can now be booked. However, this list only includes internal relocations and additional box installations. We currently do not have an update on external non-essential works, I am sorry. 

We do have quite a backlog of customers that have already been placed on hold; these customers that already have work booked in but on hold will be contacted directly via SMS to confirm an appointment time.

I am sorry that we currently do not have an update at this time for  you. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Katie_WT wrote:

Morning @Gedwolf

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - moving the Omnibox for this reason would be classed as a non-fault visit and would incur a call out fee of £99

At the time of your post, these were still being classed as non-essential and have been on hold during the lockdown period; we have been awaiting an update as to when we can once again start booking these sorts of jobs. 

We can now confirm that from Monday 15th, non-essential works can now be booked. However, this list only includes internal relocations and additional box installations. We currently do not have an update on external non-essential works, I am sorry. 

We do have quite a backlog of customers that have already been placed on hold; these customers that already have work booked in but on hold will be contacted directly via SMS to confirm an appointment time.

I am sorry that we currently do not have an update at this time for  you. 

Monday the 15th of what Month as I don't see one upcoming on my calendar 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there @LittleMick73

The changes went into affect on Saturday 15th May (apologies - not sure why I typed Monday!) and staff we're advised of the changes on 13th May - hope that helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos