cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved to new flat, no broadband services

nutella
Joining in

My mum and brother have moved to a new flat and we know that the other two flats upstairs/downstairs both have VM but when I look online for Flat 2 I get an error that they cant get services to the flat. I called VM this morning and was told to register interest and someone "could" call me back in 10 days but if VM cant service the flat I would never get a call or even been told why. I registered interest already  over 2 weeks ago and I've heard nothing. The guy on the phone couldn't give me an answer. Clearly the block is cabled, the engineer would just need to cable the flat. 
I have spoken to both the landlord and the letting agency, they haven't put a block or something to getting the flat cabled, is there anyone that I can actually speak to that would give me more info on what we need to do please? 2 weeks ago I was told the local engineer would give me a call back within 3 days and still waiting on that also. I don't want to have to resort to chasing after a VM van that I see driving around the area 🙂

Anyone else had similar experience please?

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nutella 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more