cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved house, install delayed, can't access new account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Short version of long story.

We moved house, install at new house planned for morning after move.  Needed external cable works so technician did nothing (believe he could/should have done a "dry install"?).  2 x separate teams did external cable works but we're still waiting for internal install (new date given over 2 weeks after initial appointment and 12 days after external works complete).  Seems no-one can change open job back from 2 man to 1 man to move it to earlier.

New account not appearing online so can't set password or check appointments etc.

Spouse on account able to speak to some VM staff but not others (depending on what policy they follow re. no password set so only account holder can talk to them).

Need an earlier install for health reasons but multiple yarns/stories from staff.

Even complained to exec team and CEO re. the number of conflicting stories told (and clear fabrications at times) but no reply from them.

No help from anyone.

How can we get someone to help sort things out.  (clutching at straws I know, VM Trust Pilot score of 1.8 is not an accident so shan't hold my breath).

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

A staff member here may be able to help you with sorting the account details so that you can log on.

But as for the installation you'll probably have to suffer the same protracted pain as everyone else in your position.  Well you were warned by TrustPilot! 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi b613,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear there's been a few issues with your installation after moving home.

You might not be able to properly register for My Virgin Media until your services have been installed, but I'll be more than happy to look at both issues for you.

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks!

Beth