Moved house; engineer no-show; “You've left Virgin Media”
Alas I have become a customer with complex needs...
- I moved house last week with an existing VM broadband contract
- Engineer scheduled to visit yesterday afternoon but appears not to have showed
- myvirginmedia account now says “you’ve left virgin media” in the bills section
- There’s no virgin media call facility now due to covid19
Like so many others broadband critical to enable work from home. Can join BT as I now realise there’s a bt connection setup and ready to go. If I could confirm that my contract has magically ended as myvirginmedia.com suggests I could do this.
- Finally, does anyone know what happens to a virgin mobile account when your virgin media contract ends (I.e. if the original mobile deal was tied to a VM contract)?
I do have sympathy and understanding of course for the covid19 issues at virgin that may underly some of the above difficulties.
Re: Moved house; engineer no-show; “You've left Virgin Media”
Thanks both. Looks like I'll be able to get a VM assistant to call but this may take quite a while.
In the mean time, given the current crisis, there may be a need to cancel the contract if no engineer can be arranged (this would be regrettable but realistically may be a possibility). In preparation for this possibility it would be very useful to hear the following.
What happens to a virgin mobile account if an associated virgin media contract ends? i.e. when the mobile account was originally taken up on the basis of 'for virgin media customers only'?