Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moved house and no connection

I've just moved house and have transfered my boradboad. I have connected my wifi box but unfortunetly my wifi is not working. I have been informed to call in to get this sorted out. However, I've been trying for over a week.... I have wasted many hours in attampt to contact customer service but there is no result. I understand that customer service may be busier than usual due to the covid pandemic, however, I am paying for broadband that is simply not working. How can I get this sorted out? I was also wondering how I can request a new memorable word that is used when I call customer service?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved house and no connection

Sounds like the Hub has not been acivated on the account at the new address.

A week to get it done is ludicrous.  Have you called the "activation line" 0800 953 9500.

You will need the box serial number (on the barcode sticker) , and your account and area number calling early ~08.00 is usually the best time.

Also, text details of your issue - and include your account number/serial number to - 07533 051809 - replies can be slow though

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have done all the above but can't get through on the phone'
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Even at 08.00 - lots of posts on these fora from people saying they get through fine then.

Otherwise a VM person will respond on here but it can take several days to a week.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos